99 TTTA (Twin Turbo TransAm)
- Dart LS Next block , 6 bolt TFS heads by Brian Tooley, Callies Ultra H-Beam rods, Callies Dragon Slayer crank prepped and assembly by Jakson Stevens.
- Twin 75/75 Turbonetics Billet Wheel Ball bearing turbos
- Precision Metal Craft sheet metal intake
- Custom One Guys Garage Fabrication custom twin turbo kit wtih A2W intercoolers
- Built 4L80E by NTC with NTC triple disc lockup converter
- MWC fabricated 9inch rearend and rear suspension
- Weld racing 15inch wheels with DBL beadlocks
- Dyno Numbers: 1315 rear wheel horsepower on 26lbs of boost
- 1/4 Time : 8.53@168mph
I have been working with CJTunes since 2008 on my 99 Pontiac Trans Am that started as a 347 H/C and nitrous running 10.50s, then to my 416 LS3 high compression NA motor, and to my current combo which includes a Dart Ls Next 427ci twin turbo laying down 1315rwhp on 26lbs of boost.
I enjoy working with CJTunes because of the knowledge and skill set of the LS series platform.
Carl always makes sure that my tune is spot on!